Tuesday, December 2, 2008

DECEMBER ALREADY......................

I can't believe it's December already. Katie and I did our share of helping the
economy on Black Friday. We shopped for about 6 hours and only made a dent
in the Christmas shopping. I did do some shopping online and I do believe that
next year I will be doing alot of that.

We are going to get the tree up this weekend and start decorating the house.
I have decided not to put out too much this year.

We spent a quite Thanksgiving at home this year. Just the 4 of us and John's
Mom.
Working on a Christmas project - will share later with pictures - If it turns out
like I hope it does.

1 comment:

Colby said...

LOVE the new blog look! Sounds like you made some good progress on Black Friday. I didn't even attempt it. LOTS of online shopping going on here!