Tuesday, February 3, 2009

{02-03}

Well good-bye January and hello February!
And what a busy month we have planned for
February. With 2 volleyball tournaments in
Alabama this month I am sure it will go by fast.

I was going through some pictures tonight of
mine and John's Anniversary vacation 2 years
ago to Europe. I think I am ready to make a
scrapbook of our trip. Yes, that was 2006 and yes
it is now 2009. Can you say "just a little behind"
I thought I would share a few of my favorite pics
from our trip.


London


Venice, Italy (my Fav)




Prague- it too was my favorite.
We had a big tournament this weekend and the
team came in 4th in the Gold. Not too good. We
got beat by a great team from New Orleans.
Hope everyone has a great week!







1 comment:

Colby said...

LOVE the pics...even though I saw them after your trip. What fun pics to scrap. And since I have Gatlinburg pics to work on and you have these Fabulous trip pics to work on...you have got to come over and scrap one weekend when you don't have a volleyball tournament! Deal?!?!