Wednesday, March 25, 2009

1 family favorite

.......dish that I fix for my family is Poppy Seed Chicken.
They love it and its sooo super easy and I just have to share.

Poppy Seed Chicken
3-4 boneless chicken breast cooked and chopped in chunks.
1 can cream of chicken soup
8 oz. sour cream
1 tsp poppy seed

Topping
1 stack of Ritz crackers- crushed
1 tsp poppy seed
3/4 stick of butter, melted

Combine soup, sour cream and poppy seed.
Grease 9 x 13 baking dish. Cover bottom of
dish with 1/2 chicken, top with 1/2 soup
mixture and repeat with soup mixture on top.
Top with crushed crackers and poppy seed.
drizzle melted butter on top of crackers
Bake 30 minutes at 350.

It is so yummy. Hope you can try it. If you
do, drop me a note and let me know what you
think!

1 comment:

The Schaefer Family said...

We fixed this at my house growing up and we always enjoyed it. I haven't made it in a really long time. I'm not sure my kids would eat it, but maybe I'll give it a try sometime soon.